I want to give a big thank you to Caffe Maggieato at http://mscoffeehouse.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Lighthouse Award. It’s exciting to me and an honor for the nod. It means so much because bringing “light to a pure world” was my incentive for lilypadheart from the beginning. Receiving this award makes me want to reach out more–higher and farther and to keep writing, loving, laughing, and sharing my learning.
Here are the rules:
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
Three ways that I like to help others:
1. Encourage people to make whatever is the next step for them to take.
2. Write posts, stories, poems, whatever it takes to bring focus, light, clarity, questioning, and amusement even at the sake of myself and to show people they’re not alone.
3. Showing that by taking something, anything, just a little bit deeper, how different things can be.
My nominees for others that share the light:
http://lauramacky.wordpress.com/ Laura’s photos always take me away and are inspiring, breathtaking, and just plain beautiful. They make me feel the wonder in the world as I see the world through her camera lens.
http://b-due.com/ It’s simple. It’s thoughtful. Carrie and Becky’s daily challenge is a wonderful reminder of the simplest things in life that are often the most important. Little things mean a lot!
http://lynnpuff.wordpress.com/ It’s just so full of heart and touches me with every post.
https://teri-connolly.squarespace.com/blog/ Teri’s has just such a beautiful way of expressing herself and her writing always makes me feel like I’m never alone in my own wanderings.
http://angelsbark.wordpress.com/ Michele’s writing has brought me to my knees by taking me wherever her posts have decided to go for the day. She pulls me in for the ride each and every time. A site and a writer that is as full of heart and passion and just such good writing as it comes.
On a personal note, I want to thank all of you who have supported my writing and this site. I feel so honored to be able to reach out and touch so many people, because I feel honored by how many people have reached out and touched me. Since starting this blog, I’ve been fascinated to see the ripples of connections that start from one comment, one thread, one post, connecting people around the world. So many circles and yet all part of one big heart. Thank you to all of you for being my inspiration.